Tickets and reservations for individual clients
Due to high interest we recommend purchasing tickets online.
Tickets for a museum visit: core exhibition, temporary exhibition, cultural and educational events can be reserved and bought on bilety.polin.pl and at the ticket office.
Entrance for the core exhibition takes place at the exact hours, every 15 minutes (limited number of tickets for every hour):
- 10:00 - the first entrance for the core exhibition
16:00 - last entrance for the core exhibition on Monday, Thursday, Friday
(visiting the Core Exhibition on Thursdays is free of charge)
- 18:00 - last entrance for the core exhibition on Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
Visiting core exhibition can take about 2 hours.
On weekends visitors can use the museum carpark on Anielewicza Street, spaces permitting.
1000 years journey through the core exhibition – guided tour
We offer guided tours for individual clients:
All those willing to get thoroughly acquainted with the core exhibition are encouraged to take a guided tour. This form of touring allows you to acquire detailed knowledge on the exhibits and the multimedia; it also provides space for asking questions and thus jointly discover keynotes of each particular gallery of the core exhibition.
- Saturday, 11:00 AM (PL) | 2:30 PM (PL) | 5:00 PM (PL) || 3:00 PM (ENG)
- Sunday, 11:00 AM (PL) | 3:30 PM (PL) || 3:00 PM (ENG)
- Monday, 1:00 PM (ENG) – in July and August.
Regular ticket: 35 PLN
Reduced ticket: 25 PLN