Area for guides
General conditions of reservations for guides cooperating with POLIN Museum (i.e. for holders of the POLIN Museum certificate):
- No prior reservations for guided tours are required with respect to groups of up to ten people. The guide must acquire individual tickets on our website (www.bilety.polin.pl) or at the museum cash desk.
- The Museum does not provide tour guides for groups of less than 10 people. A guide may carry his or her own equipment when accompanying the group.
- The maximum size of an organised group is 25 persons, with the maximum allowed time of the tour being 2 hours.
- The guide of a group of between 10 and 26 persons must make a reservation at least 7 days in advance by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Groups of more than 10 persons must be provided with tour guides.
- POLIN Museum provides its tour guide equipment to the guides once a reservation has been made. The fee for the tour guide equipment is PLN 50 per unit (for groups of 10 to 25 individuals). A guide may carry his or her own equipment when accompanying the group.
- No loudspeakers may be used during the tours of the Museum or its exhibitions.