Groups from Poland and abroad
The maximum number of people in one group is 25. If the group is bigger, it will be divided into subgroups. Each subgroup needs a separate guide.
- Here you will find basic information.
Last entry with a guide:
- To the core exhibition: 2 hours before the closing time.
Choose the best themed tour for your group >>
- Guided tour in Polish: 250 PLN (for a group).
- Guided tour in other languages: 350 PLN (for a group).
- Last minute guide (a guide booked 5 or less days prior to the visit):
- in Polish: 350 PLN (for a group)
- in other languages: 450 PLN (for a group).
- Ticket for groups (core exhibition): 18 PLN per person (without audioguides).
- Museum for 1 zloty: 1 PLN
for youth aged 16-26 who are still within the education system. Upon presentation of a valid student card of Polish schools and universities: 1 PLN
Guided tours can be booked through www.bilety.polin.pl or by email at: [email protected].
Information requisite to make a booking:
You can book no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, subject to the availability of guides.
- Date of visit
- Preferred time of visit
- Visitor’s country of origin, language of touring
- Number of people in the group
- Contact to the group’s guardian / the person who makes the booking (first name, surname, tel. no.)
- Data for invoice (if one is required)
- Title of the selected themed walk.
Payment to be made online via PayU no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum.
Booking can be cancelled or changed no later than 5 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, with all costs reimbursed. If cancellations are made at a later date, the group must cover the cost of renting a guide.
Unused tickets can be returned at the ticket desk on the day of the visit. The cost will be reimbursed to the bank account used when purchasing the tickets.
On the day of the visit we ask you to:
- arrive 15 mins earlier,
- announce the group’s arrival at the info point in the Museum’s main hall,
- divide the group (if necessary),
- collect tour guides and wait for the guide next to the cloakroom.
- Time of the tour is reduced accordingly.
- 2h tour & city tours: if a group is late more than 60 mins - they can tour the exhibition without a guide, with prior notification at the ticket desk.
- 1,5h tour: if a group is late more than 30 mins - they can tour the exhibition without a guide, with prior notification at the ticket desk.
For more information, please call: +48 22 471 03 01, ext. 4, [email protected]