Groups from Poland and abroad
Group can total up to 10 people.
Larger groups will be divided into sub-groups – each will require their own guide.
Entry to the core exhibition:
Entry to the core exhibition is possible at specified times:
Thursday | Friday
From 10 AM to 4 PM
Last entry to the core exhibition: 2.00 PM
Saturday | Sunday
From 10 AM to 6 PM
Last entry to the core exhibition: 4.00 PM
Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday
Museum is closed for visitors
- Guided tour in Polish: 200 PLN (for a group of up to 10 people).
- Guided tour in other languages: 300 PLN (for a group of up to 10 people).
- Last minute guide (a guide booked 5 or less days prior to the visit):
- in Polish: 300 PLN (for a group of up to 10 people)
- in other languages: 400 PLN (for a group of up to 10 people).
- Tour From 19 Zamenhofa Street to 6 Anielewicza Street. A Time Travel Through the Muranów District and a tour Footsteps of Irena Sendler in Warsaw
- in Polish: 300 PLN (for a group of up to 10 people).
- in other languages: 450 PLN (for a group of up to 10 people).
- Ticket for groups (core exhibition): 10 PLN per person.
Information requisite to make a booking:
You can book no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, subject to the availability of guides.
- Date of visit
- Preferred time of visit
- Visitor’s country of origin, language of touring
- Number of people in the group
- Contact to the group’s guardian / the person who makes the booking (first name, surname, tel. no.)
- Data for invoice (if one is required)
- Title of the selected themed walk.
Payment to be made online via PayU no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum.
It is possible to purchase more tickets at the Museum, providing that the total number of people in a group does not exceed 15 and that an additional guide is required.
Booking can be cancelled or changed no later than 5 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, with all costs reimbursed. If cancellations are made at a later date, the group must cover the cost of renting a guide.
Unused tickets can be returned at the ticket desk on the day of the visit. The cost will be reimbursed to the bank account used when purchasing the tickets.
On the day of the visit we ask you to:
- arrive 15 mins earlier,
- announce the group’s arrival at the info point in the Museum’s main hall,
- divide the group (if necessary),
- collect tour guides and wait for the guide next to the cloakroom.
- Time of the tour is reduced accordingly.
- 2h tour & city tours: if a group is late more than 60 mins - they can tour the exhibition without a guide, with prior notification at the ticket desk.
- 1,5h tour: if a group is late more than 30 mins - they can tour the exhibition without a guide, with prior notification at the ticket desk.
For more information, please call: +48 22 471 03 01, ext. 4, [email protected]