Group tours with a private guide
Only guides certified by POLIN Museum are entitled to guide groups visiting the Museum. It is possible to rent a private certified guide – for the up-to-date list of certified guides please click HERE >>.
- Here you will find basic information.
Last entry with a guide:
- To the core exhibition: 2 hours before the closing time
- To the temporary exhibition: 1 hour before the closing time
Rules of touring the exhibition
- Groups with their own certified guide, should contact with us at: [email protected].
- Groups are guided with the use of tour guides.
- Museum loans tour guides to groups with private guides (providing a prior booking was made) for 80 PLN per set.
- A guide can enter the exhibition with a group with his own tour guides.
- Number of people in a group depends on the current epidemiological situation. You can find more information on our website.
- Time of guided tour: 2 hours.
- It is forbidden to tour the exhibition with loudspeakers
- You can book no later than 7 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum for a group of 10 people. Booking can be made at: [email protected].
- Information requisite to make a booking:
- Date of visit
- Preferred time of visit
- Visitor’s country of origin
- Name of the guide
- Number of people in the group
- Kind of tickets that are required (regular/reduced)
- Contact to the group’s guardian / the person who makes the booking (first name, surname, tel. no.)
- Data for invoice (if required).
Payment to be made online via PayU no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum.
Booking can be cancelled or changed no later than 3 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, with all costs reimbursed. If cancellations are made at a later date, the group must cover the cost of renting tour guides.
Unused tickets can be returned at the ticket desk on the day of the visit. The cost will be reimbursed to the bank account used when purchasing the tickets.
Time of the loan of audio sets is reduced accordingly.
For more information, please call: +48 22 471 03 01, ext. 4, [email protected]