Group tours with a private guide
Only guides certified by POLIN Museum are entitled to guide groups visiting the Museum.
It is possible to rent a private certified guide – for the up-to-date list of certified guides please click HERE >>.
Entry to the core exhibition is possible at specified times:
Thursday | Friday
From 10 AM to 4 PM
Last entry to the core exhibition: 2.00 PM
Saturday | Sunday
From 10 AM to 6 PM
Last entry to the core exhibition: 4.00 PM
Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday
Museum is closed for visitors
Rules of touring the exhibition
- Groups with their own certified guide, should contact with us at: [email protected].
- Groups are guided with the use of tour guides.
- Museum loans tour guides to groups with private guides (providing a prior booking was made) for 80 PLN per set.
- A guide can enter the exhibition with a group with his own tour guides.
- An organized group can total up to 10 people. Time of guided tour: 2 hours.
- It is forbidden to tour the exhibition with loudspeakers.
- You can book no later than 7 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum for a group of 10 people. Booking can be made at: [email protected].
- Information requisite to make a booking:
- Date of visit
- Preferred time of visit
- Visitor’s country of origin
- Name of the guide
- Number of people in the group
- Kind of tickets that are required (regular/reduced)
- Contact to the group’s guardian / the person who makes the booking (first name, surname, tel. no.)
- Data for invoice (if required).
Payment to be made online via PayU no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum.
It is possible to purchase more tickets at the Museum, providing that the total number of people in a group does not exceed 10.
Booking can be cancelled or changed no later than 3 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, with all costs reimbursed. If cancellations are made at a later date, the group must cover the cost of renting tour guides.
Unused tickets can be returned at the ticket desk on the day of the visit. The cost will be reimbursed to the bank account used when purchasing the tickets.
Time of the loan of audio sets is reduced accordingly.
For more information, please call: +48 22 471 03 01, ext. 4, [email protected]