Group tours with audioguide
- Booking audioguides for group of 10 to 50 people can be made online: www.bilety.polin.pl.
- Booking can be made for 11AM and 2.30PM. If you wish to visit at other times, you can loan audioguides at the Museum ticket desk on the day of your visit (subject to availability).
- Booking is made on condition that the required date and number of audioguides is available.
- audioguide: 10 PLN each + ticket (regular 15 PLN/person / reduced 10 PLN/person).
Audioguides to the core exhibition are available in the following languages:
- Audioguides are loaned for 3 hours, starting with the time indicated upon booking.
- If the audioguide is not returned on time, the Museum will charge the group 10 PLN per each audioguide for another hour of the loan.
- Audioguides should be used according to its intended use.
- Booking is confirmed as soon as payment is made via PayU electronic system. Failing to make payment within 30 min will result in an automatic cancellation of booking.
- Group should arrive at the Museum 10 minutes prior to the planned tour in order to fill in the form “The audioguide user data”. Refusal to fill in the form by the group’s guardian will result in refusal to loan audioguides.
- Booking of audioguides for organized groups can be cancelled free of charge no later than 3 calendar days prior to the planned visit. After this date, the Museum will reimburse the cost of tickets only.
Audioguide in French is available thanks to the support of the Institut Francais Pologne.
Audioguide in German is available thanks to the support of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Warsaw.
Audioguide in Sanish is available thanks to the support of the Spanish Embassy in Warsaw.
Audioguide in Italian is available thanks to the support of the Italian Cultural Institute in Warsaw.
Audioguide in Hungarian is available thanks to the support of the Hungarian Cultural Institute in Warsaw.