Group tours without a guide
Groups can tour the core exhibition 1000 years of the history of Polish Jews without a guide.
Here are some hints:
Exhibition tours start at selected times every 15 minutes (the number of places for each slot is limited):
- 10AM – first entry to the core exhibition
- 4PM – last entry to the core exhibition on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays
- 6PM – last entry to the core exhibition on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- 1000 years is a long time so plan minimum two hours for the visit at the core exhibition. You may take a break any time you like – the ticket is valid for the whole day. We encourage you to spend some time at our Museum store, and at the Besamim Restaurant where you can taste Jewish delicacies.
- Group tickets to the core exhibition can be purchased online at www.bilety.polin.pl or at the Museum ticket desk. You can book tickets for touring the exhibition without a guide online.
- WMany groups enjoy touring the exhibition with audioguides. They are available in many language versions and can be loaned (subject to availability) next to the ticket desk.
- You can also use our miniguide to the core exhibition in the form of a handy brochure (available at the exhibition).
- On Thursdays touring the core exhibition is free.
The core exhibition catalogue is available at the Museum store and in the online store.