Group tours without a guide
Groups can tour the core exhibition 1000 years of the history of Polish Jews without a guide.
Here are some hints:
- Exhibition tours start at selected times (the number of places for each slot is limited):
Thursday | Friday
From 10 AM to 4 PM
Last entry to the core exhibition: 3.00 PM
Saturday | Sunday
From 10 AM to 6 PM
Last entry to the core exhibition: 5.00 PM
Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday
Museum is closed for visitors
- 1000 years is a long time so plan minimum two hours for the visit at the core exhibition. You may take a break any time you like – the ticket is valid for the whole day. After visiting the exhibition, we encourage you to spend some time at our Museum store, and at the Restaurant where you can taste Jewish delicacies.
- Group tickets to the core exhibition can be purchased online at www.bilety.polin.pl or at the Museum ticket desk. You can book tickets for touring the exhibition without a guide online.
- Many groups enjoy touring the exhibition with audioguides. They are available in many language versions and can be loaned (subject to availability) next to the ticket desk.
- On Thursdays touring the core exhibition is free.
The core exhibition catalogue is available at the Museum store and in the online store.