Groups from Israel
- Here you will find basic information.
Last entry with a guide:
- To the core exhibition: 2 hours before the closing time.
Large groups will be divided into sub-groups which begin touring the exhibition at the same time, starting from various points within the core exhibition:
- route 1 - First Encounters, Middle Ages, Paradisus Iudeaorum, to continue chronologically
- route 2 - The Jewish Town, 19th c., On the Jewish Street, Postwar, First Encounters, to continue chronologically
- route 3 - On the Jewish Street, Postwar, First Encounters, to continue chronologically
- route 4 - Postwar, First Encounters, to continue chronologically.
Maximum six subgroups can enter the exhibition at the same time.
Time of touring: tours last 1.5 or 2 hours, depending on the group’s preference.
- Guided tour for school groups from Israel: 350 PLN (for a group).
- Guided tour for groups of adults: 350 PLN (for a group).
- Last minute guide (a guide booked 5 or less days prior to the visit):
- for school groups from Israel: 450 PLN (for a group)
- for groups of adults: 450 PLN (for a group).
- Audio set: 80 PLN per group
- Ticket for groups (core exhibition): 18 PLN per person (without audioguides).
- You can book no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, subject to the availability of guides.
- Guided tours can be booked through www.bilety.polin.pl or by email at: [email protected].
- Information requisite to make a booking:
- Name of group
- Date of visit
- Preferred time of visit
- Language of touring
- Number of people in the group
- Contact to the group’s guide (first name, surname, tel. no.)
- Name and certificate number of the Israeli guide accompanying the group
- Data for invoice (if required).
Payment to be made online via PayU no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum.
Booking can be cancelled or changed no later than 5 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, with all costs reimbursed. If cancellations are made at a later date, the group must cover the cost of renting a guide.
Cancellation of booking the audio sets can be made no later than 3 days prior to the planned visit. Cancellation at a later date will result in the group covering the cost of loan of audio sets.
Unused tickets can be returned at the ticket desk on the day of the visit. The cost will be reimbursed to the bank account used when purchasing the tickets.
Time of the tour is reduced accordingly.
For more information, please call: +48 22 471 03 01, ext. 4, [email protected]