Please send the completed application and requested documents by July 26, 2022. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Completed application form.
- Please include your foreign languages, indicating level of fluency.
- Letter of motivation
- Include a one-page statement explaining why you are interested in an internship at POLIN Museum.
- Proof of university enrollment
- e.g a photo of a student ID, university enrollment confirmation.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A letter from your academic advisor or from another faculty member. You may either include the recommendation with your application materials or have him/her email it directly to [email protected] with your name included in the subject line.
To submit your application, either:
Scan the entire application packet (recommended method) which includes all the above mentioned documents and email it to [email protected]. In the subject line, write "2022 Greenberg Internship Application – your name".
Mail application materials to:
POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
ul. Anielewicza 6
The applications will be reviewed by a recruitment committee. Finalists should expect a on-line or on-site interview. Applicants not accepted will be notified.