Set of four platters for fish – USD 200
This set of four platters for fish in different colors comes from the Factory of Faience and Faience Products "Pruszków" founded in 1882, whose traditions continued until 2001 (in the post-war period, porcelite products were produced there).
The set was produced in the interwar period, as evidenced by the manufacturer's mark on the bottom of each platter – "P. Ehrenreich Pruszków." Stanisław Ehrenreich was the last owner of the factory, from 1922 until 1939.
Currently the set is exhibited at the temporary exhibition "What’s Cooking? Jewish Culinary Culture."
For donors from the United States*
* Support through American Friends of POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Donations through AFOPM are tax deductible.
For international and Polish donors*
* Support through Association of the Jewish Historical Institute of Poland is a partner of the "Show your love" project and one of the co-founders of the POLIN Museum. The Association is a Polish non-profit organization.