Start your journey to Poland at POLIN Museum! Immerse yourself in the 1,000-year history of Polish Jews in our world-class Core Exhibition. Visit our temporary exhibitions. Take part in workshops, lectures, seminars, meetings, and conferences. Enjoy concerts and films. Meet leading scholars, performers, and artists. Talk with representatives of the Jewish community. Explore the history of your families and the towns where they once lived. Share the experience with your children in King Matt’s Family Education Area. Relax over coffee or a meal at our café and restaurant.
This exclusive offer will introduce your group to the history and culture of Polish Jews and to Jewish life in Poland today. There is no better way to prepare for your trip around Poland and to ensure that your group will get the most out of the experience.
We look forward to assisting you in planning your visit to POLIN Museum, whether for half a day, a full day, or two days. Check our calendar for special events at the time of your visit that you might like to include in your program.
To make a reservation or for more information about this offer and about disability access, email email@example.com or call +48 22 4710334 or +48 22 4710385 from Monday to Friday, 9AM–5PM CET.
Please note that guided tours of the Core Exhibition are conducted in Polish, English, and Hebrew, and in other languages on request, depending on availability. There is a maximum of 30 people per tour. Larger groups will be divided.
This offer is in English, other languages are available on demand. Special prices may then apply.
Groups may visit the Core Exhibition on their own for any length of time or book a tour. Please note that guided tours of the Core Exhibition are conducted in Polish, English, and Hebrew, and in other languages on request, depending on availability. There is a maximum of 30 people per tour. Larger groups will be divided.
- Guided tour throughout the entire exhibition (2 hours) – 7 historical galleries, from the medieval period to the present. 300 PLN per group.
- The Story of Polish Jews in the 20th century (90 minutes) – a guided tour of the three 20th-century galleries: interwar years, Holocaust, and postwar period. 300 PLN per group.
- Curatorial tour of a single gallery (90 minutes) – led by a specialist. 750 PLN per group.
- Thematic tour (60–90 minutes) – on such topics as Jewish religious life, women, and the story of Yiddish. Special thematic tour on Jewish holidays is available for families. 750 PLN per group.
- Audioguide (flexible – 2 or more hours) – available in 9 languages, with more to come. 10 PLN per person.
- Guided tours (45 mins – 1.5 hours depending upon current exhibition). 200 PLN per group.
- POLIN Museum organizes several temporary exhibitions a year. Now we warmly invite you to exhibition "Jukebox, Jewkbox! A Jewish Century on Shellac and Vinyl", that presents the history of the 20th century popular music while focusing on the immense contribution to the field made by Jewish producers, composers and artists.
- Availability depends on the current exhibition. Tours are only available one month after the opening of the exhibition.
1-2 hours, for up to 20 people. 750 PLN per group.
- Genealogical research – introductory and advanced sessions, guide to resources, preservation of family photographs and documents. Participants will fill out a genealogical questionnaire in preparation for the workshop.
- Research and resources related to hometowns
- Workshops will take place in the Resource Center located on Level 0.
Educational workshops and presentations
2 hours, for up to 30 people. Larger groups will be divided. 750 PLN per group.
- Workshops for youth and school groups are based on active learning and explore Jewish history, culture, and contemporary life through discussion and dialogue. We are happy to design workshops especially for you on topics that you propose. Workshops are tailored to the age of the participants.
- Presentations relating to history and culture of Polish Jews.
- King Matt’s Family Education Area is for children age 4-9 to play and learn.
- Workshops will take place in the Education Center located on Level 1 and the Core Exhibition.
Groups can enjoy a meal at Besamim, POLIN Museum’s restaurant. Tables can be reserved, there is a varied menu, and prices are reasonable. Kosher meals can be ordered on request.