Call for posters - the conference "What’s New, What’s Next?"
We invite PhD students who are writing doctoral dissertations related to East and Central European Jewish communities to participate in a poster session.
Deadline: April 30, 2020. Application form >>
Posters should focus on methodological, theoretical, and source-related issues relevant to the dissertation. The poster session will offer students an opportunity to discuss their work with conference participants and to receive constructive feedback.
- Each student may submit only one poster, and each poster must be authored by one person.
- Those whose posters are accepted must come to Warsaw to present and discuss their posters. They will be able to participate in the entire conference free of charge. The organizers are also offering a limited number of travel grants. See travel and accommodation grants for PhD candidates below.
- The poster must address methodological, theoretical, and source-related issues relevant to the dissertation.
- The poster must be in English.
- Posters must be delivered as a PDF file ready to print in A3 format. POLIN Museum will print the files and mount them for display.
- Printed posters may be supplemented with a digital poster. It is the responsibility of the student to provide a laptop or tablet for presenting the digital poster.
Deadline: April 30, 2020