How to counteract prejudice? Presentation of seminar activities
We invite you to the presentation of projects by 24 students from Norway, Germany, and Poland, representing 5 different nationalities. The projects were created during the program "Prejudice – Recognizing and Reacting. International Interdisciplinary Program."
- October 28 (Friday), 16.00, Conference Room B
- The event is in English only
- Free entrance
During the seminar, students worked on developing interdisciplinary ideas about methods of counteracting prejudice, Racism and Antisemitism.
The universities participating in the project are:
- University of Bergen (Norway),
- Volda University College (Norway),
- Freie Universität Berlin (Germany),
- Faculty of Psychology at the University of Warsaw,
- SWPS University of Humanities and Social Sciences in Wrocław
- Falstad Centre (Norwegian partner).
The project was carried out as part of the "Jewish Cultural Heritage" project, financed by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway as part of the EEA Fund and by the national budget.