Opening of the exhibition "In King Matt's Poland. The 100th Anniversary of Regaining Independence"
On the Independence Day, we invite you to the opening of our exhibition. The program includes: open workshops, curator-guided tours, activities with educators and a performance.
11 November (Sunday), 10 AM, free admission, tickets to the performance are SOLD OUT
- 10.00-20.00 - free admission to the temporary exhibition
- 11.00 - Ceremonious opening of the exhibition
- 11.00 – 17.00 - AniMattions at the exhibition - The educators who will take you on a tour of the exhibition. You’ll be given tasks, tips and opportunity to demonstrate your creativity.
- 12.00 i 15.00 - Meetings with curators and curator-guided tours.
- 11.00–17.00 - Creative workshops at the Museum - At the stands scattered all over the Museum building, you will be able to produce keepsakes from the exhibition: pins, wooden toys, or painted kingdoms.
- 17.00 - King Matt the First – performance by the Lalka Theatre, SOLD OUT