Guided tours of the exhibition "In King Matt’s Poland: the 100th Anniversary of Regaining Independence" for adults
We invite you to a guided tour of the temporary exhibition In King Matt’s Poland: the 100th Anniversary of Regaining Independence devoted to the toils and challenges of rebuilding a state following the First World War and to Dr Janusz Korczak, an outstanding individual, pedagogue, social activist and proponent of children’s rights.
The exhibition In King Matt’s Poland is inspired by the novel King Matt the First, written in the aftermath of the grand political events taking place at the time—the end of WWI, the revival and reconstruction of the Polish state. “Korczak wrote his novel in order to explain to children the mechanisms of governing and the great toil and responsibility borne by those in power. Similarly to him at the time of Poland regaining independence, on the 100th anniversary of this momentous event we wish to encourage big and small adults to reflect on the essence of freedom, responsibility, and a democratic state,” says Dr Tamara Sztyma, one of the exhibition curators.
For groups of maximum 25 persons.
Duration: ca 1 hour.
- Guide in Polish: 100 PLN
- Guide in English: 150 PLN
- Regular group ticket: 8 PLN per person
- Reduced group ticket: 5 PLN per person
Guided tours are available in Polish and in English.
- You can book a guided tour minimum 14 days or more prior to the planned visit, subject to availability of guides.
- You can book a guided tour by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information necessary for booking:
- Date of the tour.
- Preferred time.
- Number of people in a group.
- Contact details (first name, surname, telephone no.
- Information necessary for billing purposes (if needed).
You can pay online via PayU two weeks prior to your visit.
It is possible to purchase tickets on site on condition that the number of persons in a group does not exceed 25 and that no extra guide is needed.
You may cancel your reservation or change it no later than 5 days prior to your planned visit—in such case you will be reimbursed all the costs incurred. Cancelling at a later date will result in the need to cover the cost of a guide.
Unused tickets may be returned at the ticket desk on the day of your visit—the money will be returned to the bank account used while making the purchase online.