Contract Award Notice for creation of 14 short films (each c. 2-3 minutes, max. 5 minutes)
POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews anounces a call for tenders for creation of 14 short films (each c. 2-3 minutes, max. 5 minutes).
Legal basis of Awarding Contract: Art. 4d par. 1 point 2 of the Public Procurement Law supply / services in the scope of cultural activity connected with organisation of: Exhibitions, concerts, fetivals, performances, theatrical performances..
Subject of Contract: Creation of 14 short films (each c. 2-3 minutes, max. 5 minutes), according to Appendix 1: Rules of the Film Competition and Appendix 2: Provisions of the Agreement Essential for the Parties to the Contract Award Notice..
Criteria of offers evaluation :
- Content of the film consistent with the competition subject matter as specified in Part II of Rules of the Film Competition - 30 %
- High artistic level of the offer - 30 %
- Project feasibility, particularly within a budget proposed by the Participants - 20 %
- Project’s extra assets - 10%
- Price – the overall cost of film production, accuracy of the budget preparations, and budget adequacy to the film production and artistic premises - 10 %
Venue of the offers submissione-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time limits of the offers submission: 31-08-2019, hours: 23.59.
In case of doubt the Polish version of documents is valid.