Let’s meet at POLIN Museum… safely!
We have done all we possibly could to make sure you feel safe and comfortable at POLIN Museum. We have set a limit to the number of people present in the main hall or in the exhibition hall at the same time, and we disinfect all the surfaces on hourly basis.
The limits imposed on the number of people visiting exhibitions or attending events at the Museum do not apply to those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Once you present a vaccination certificate to a member of the Museum staff, you gain the right to purchase tickets beyond the set limit.
With health and safety of us all in mind, we do ask you to follow these simple rules:
- Do wear face masks while at the Museum (should you forget your own mask, you can purchase one at the ticket desk for the price of 3 PLN). Wearing masks is also obligatory at the Museum store and restaurant.
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance to the Museum. Disposable gloves are also available at the entrance to the exhibition hall.
- Cloakroom is closed, but you may use the lockers located near the main entrance.
- We recommend purchasing tickets online, or paying contactless at the ticket desk.
- Keep a safe distance from other visitors (it does require being extra careful - after all, we wanted to make sure you can’t take your eyes of the exposition!)
- If using a headset while touring the exhibition, please keep it slightly removed from your face. We have adjusted the volume to make that possible
- Touring with a guide? We take care of your safety:
- A group can total up to 15 people (it is safer and a guide has more time for each of you)
- Everyone, your guide included, has a mouth and nose cover
- While touring the exhibition use disposable gloves
- Screens, manual elements of the exhibition are disinfected every hour
- Headsets that you get are disinfected after each use.
Each group (no matter how big) that would like to tour with its own guide, has to be reported in advance to the Customer Service Department.
Do remember about POLIN Museum new opening hours while planning your visit! You will find them on our website under the basic information tab.
See you at POLIN Museum!