Let’s meet at POLIN Museum… safely!
We have done all we possibly could to make sure you feel safe and comfortable at POLIN Museum. We have set a limit to the number of people present in the main hall or in the exhibition hall at the same time, and we disinfect all the surfaces on hourly basis.
With health and safety of us all in mind, we do ask you to follow these simple rules:
- Do wear face masks while at the Museum (should you forget your own mask, you can purchase one at the ticket desk for the price of 3 PLN). Wearing masks is also obligatory at the Museum store and restaurant.
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance to the Museum. Disposable gloves are also available at the entrance to the exhibition hall.
- Cloakroom is closed, but you may use the lockers located near the main entrance.
- We recommend purchasing tickets online, or paying contactless at the ticket desk.
- Keep a safe distance from other visitors (it does require being extra careful - after all, we wanted to make sure you can’t take your eyes of the exposition!)
- If using a headset while touring the exhibition, please keep it slightly removed from your face. We have adjusted the volume to make that possible
Do remember about POLIN Museum new opening hours while planning your visit! You will find them on our website under the basic information tab.
Information on the current Museum program is available at the Museum website and newsletter. You will find the information on the opening of POLIN core exhibition there, too! (the core exhibition remains closed at the moment).
See you at POLIN Museum!