Jewish Cuisine at POLIN Museum - Cook with Malka Kafka
In the series, "Jewish cuisine at POLIN Museum," Malka Kafka - a restaurateur and promoter of good living, owner of the Tel Aviv Urban Food restaurant chain - will welcome you in her home, and of course in her kitchen!
In this particular series, Malka will show us how to prepare Ashkenazi delicacies
- Episode 1: Jewish kugel >>
- Episode 2: Latkes, Jewish potato pancakes >>
- żEpisode 3: Goldene yoykh—Jewish golden broth >>
- Episode 4: Chulent from young vegetables) >>
- Episode 5: Tzimmes >>
- Episode 6: Challah and rolls with sweet filling >>
- Episode 7: Veggie-style caviar >>
- Episode 8: Hamantashn according to Esther's recipe >>
- Episode 9: Holishkes (stuffed cabbage) >>
- Episode 10: Forest mushroom stew >>
Restaurateur and promoter of good living. Malka is fascinated by the social context of food - cooking together, eating meals at one table, and sharing food. She pays great attention to the aspect of responsibility for the world - "what I eat, where the products come from, how to produce food in accordance with the principles of sustainable economy."
She runs a chain of Tel Aviv Urban Food restaurants. She was the host of the "Koszer Macher" cooking program at Kuchnia +. In 2018, she published her new book titled GOD FOOD - Divine Cuisine. Often invited as a culinary expert on TV programs, Malka hosts culinary shows both in Poland and abroad.
Click on the link to view her restaurant in Warsaw, Poland >>