Hanukkah in King Matt's Kingdom – an event accompanying the temporary exhibition
Exceptional evening on the occasion of a holiday beloved by Jewish children: open workshops, fragrant snacks, and much more.
- 16 December (Sunday), 10 AM - 8 PM
You will familiarize yourselves with the customs related to Hanukkah - the present-day ones and those of 100 years ago. When the dusk falls, we will light up a hanukkiyah, and next will watch a performance and attend a meeting with the author of beautiful book illustrations.
Program of events:
- 10 AM - 8 PM – touring on the temporary exhibition "In King Matt's Poland"
- 3 PM - 5.30 PM – workshops
- 5.30 PM - 6 PM – Hanukkah Lights – a music performance of KOLOR-KOLEKTYW
- 6 PM - 8 PM – How hard it is to be a King – a meeting with Iwona Chmielewska in the POLIN Reading Room series