Let’s meet at POLIN Museum… safely!
We did all we possibly could to make sure you feel safe and comfortable at POLIN Museum. We set a limit to the number of people present in the main hall or in the exhibition hall at the same time, and we disinfect all the surfaces according to the guidelines.
With health and safety of us all in mind, we do ask you to follow these simple rules:
- We recommend wearing face masks while at the Museum (should you forget your own mask, you can purchase one at the ticket desk for the price of 3 PLN).
- You can disinfect your hands while at the Museum. Disposable gloves are also available at the entrance to the exhibition hall.
- Self-service cloakroom, but you may also use the lockers located near the main entrance.
- We recommend purchasing tickets online, or paying contactless at the ticket desk.
- We recommend keeping a safe distance from other visitors it does require being extra careful - after all, we wanted to make sure you can’t take your eyes of the exposition!)
- If you’re using a headset while touring the exhibition, please keep it slightly removed from your face. We have adjusted the volume to make that possible.
- Touring with a guide? We took care of your safety:
- A group can total up to 25 people
- We recommend wearing face masks over your mouth and nose
- While touring the exhibition we recommend using disposable gloves
- Screens, manual elements of the exhibition are disinfected once an hour
- Headsets are disinfected after each use.
Each group (no matter how big) that would like to tour with its own guide, has to be reported in advance to the Customer Service Department.
When viewing the exhibition in a group, do remember about keeping the distance!
Do remember about POLIN Museum new opening hours while planning your visit! You will find them on our website under the basic information tab.
You will also find information on the current program of events at the Museum on our website and in the newsletter.
See you at POLIN Museum!