Exceptional donation to the Museum of the History of Polish Jews by Kulczyk Holding
20 million zlotys were donated by Dr. Jan Kulczyk’s investment house to the first and at once the only museum in the world entirely devoted to the history of Polish Jews. This greatest single donation will go towards the creation of the exhibition “1000 years of the history of the Polish Jews” as well as the operation of the MHPJ’s modern auditorium.
The Museum of the History of Polish Jews is the the first public-private cultural institution in Poland created jointly by national and local government working together with a non-governmental organization. The Kulczyk Holding donation of 20 million zlotys is a record contribution hitherto received by the project from a private donor.