Donations - other forms
Make a donation to our Museum and receive the title of Museum Donor or a special distinction. All donations go towards supporting the activities of the Museum as listed in its articles of association. Designated donations, on the other hand, will be applied exclusively towards the objectives agreed upon by the Donor and the Museum.
Your donation make take on the following forms:
- cash donations, including long-term monetary obligations;
- real property;
- estates and bequests;
- insurance policies;
- other items of property;
- in-kind contributions – professional services (e.g. auditing services, legal advice, media services or consultancy).
A donation agreement shall include the following:
- designation of the subject of donation and the value thereof;
- schedule for the handover of the subject of the donation;
- a clause specifying whether the identity of the Donor may be revealed or whether the Donor prefers to remain anonymous;
- a clause which confers upon the Museum the right to make unrestricted dispositions of the subject of the donation or, in case of designated donations – the designation of the purpose for which the donation shall be used.
In case of donations the value of which exceeds 30 PLN, the Donor may specify the objective towards which the funds shall be applied. In each case, the objective in question shall be described in detail in the relevant donation agreement (Earmarked donations).
In particular, earmarked donations can have the following purpose:
- providing support for the maintenance/development/extension of the core exhibition,
- providing support for temporary exhibitions,
- providing support for the activities of the Educational Centre,
- providing support for any public activities (travelling exhibitions, cultural, artistic or other events),
- providing funds for the implementation of technological solutions,
- providing support for projects implemented by the Museum, such as “The Polish Righteous – Restoring Memory”, “Polish Intercultural Youth Encounters”, “Virtual Shtetl”, “Polish Roots in Israel”, “The Keepsakes Collection”, “The Central Judaica Database” and others,
- position endowment,
- funding research activities and conferences,
- providing support for other programmes of the Museum.