I want to tour the core exhibition with a guide (private tour)
Touring with a private guide can be booked for any day of the week (except for Tuesdays), during the Museum’s opening hours, subject to guides’ availability.
You can book no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, subject to the availability of guides.
Information requisite to make a booking ([email protected]):
- Date of visit
- Preferred time of visit
- Visitor’s country of origin
- Language of touring
- Number of people in the group
- Contact (first name, surname, tel. no.)
- Data for invoice (if required)
- Title of the selected themed walk
Payment to be made online via PayU no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum.
It is possible to purchase more tickets at the Museum, providing that the total number of people in a group does not exceed 10 and that an additional guide is required.
Booking can be cancelled or changed no later than 5 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, with all costs reimbursed. If cancellations are made at a later date, the group must cover the cost of renting a guide.
Unused tickets can be returned at the ticket desk on the day of the visit. The cost will be reimbursed to the bank account used when purchasing the tickets.
On the day of the visit we ask you to:
- arrive 15 mins earlier (safety control, cloakroom),
- announce the group’s arrival at the info point in the Museum’s main hall,
- wait for the guide next to the cloakroom.
- Time of the tour is reduced accordingly.
- 2h tour & city tours: if a group is late more than 60 mins - they can tour the exhibition without a guide, with prior notification at the ticket desk.
- 1,5h tour: if a group is late more than 30 mins - they can tour the exhibition without a guide, with prior notification at the ticket desk.
For more information, please call: +48 22 471 03 01, ext. 4, [email protected]