Following the decision of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage regarding the 2019-nCov (Coronavirus) epidemic, POLIN Museum will be closed to the public until further notice.
|Museum is also closed on:|
Monday | Saturday
- From 9 AM to 8 PM
- Last entry to the core exhibition: 7 PM
- Last entry to the temporary exhibition: 7.30 PM
Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Sunday
- From 9 AM to 6 PM
- Last entry to the core exhibition: 5 PM
- Last entry to the temporary exhibition: 5.30 PM
- ON THURSDAYS, ADMISSION TO THE CORE AND TEMPORARY EXHIBITIONS IS FREE OF CHARGE
- Museum is closed for visitors
First entry to the core exhibition with a guide: 10 AM.
Last entry to the core exhibition with a guide: 2 hours before closing time.
Tickets office and museum store and restaurant are open during the opening hours of the museum. Opening hours can be changed. Please plan your visit considering the time for security checks before entering the museum.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION [PDF - download]
- DE - Praktische Information >>
- ES - Informacion practica >>
- FR - Informations pratiques >>
- HEB - Practical information >>
- IT - Informazioni pratiche >>
- RU - практическая информация >>
- UA - практичної інформації >>
POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
6 Mordechaja Anielewicza St.
00-157 Warsaw, Poland
- Information for individual visitors: 22 471 03 01, firstname.lastname@example.org, open: Monday - Friday 10AM–5PM, Saturday - Sunday: 10AM–2.30PM
- Information for organized groups: 22 471 03 01, email@example.com, open: Monday - Friday 10AM–5PM
- Reservation to workshops for schools: firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday - Friday 10AM–5PM
- Reservation for guided tour: email@example.com, Monday - Friday 10AM–5PM
- Office: 22 471 03 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The restaurant at POLIN Museum serves traditional Jewish cuisine
- Souvenirs and books are sold at the Museum store on site, or online at POLIN SHOP by Art Bookstore >>